This website is a general audience site and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. For more information about the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), view the FTC website at www.ftc.gov.
Other Technologies. We may use web beacons and other standard Internet technologies to track your use on our websites. Web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags, targeting and re-targeting pixels, third party pixels or web bugs) are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of web users or to access cookies. We also may include web beacons in e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon.
3. How We Use Information.
a. In General. We may use Information to:
b. Financial Information. Depending on the service requested, we may use financial information to match you with lenders, credit card companies, depository institutions, or to provide you with lenders’ conditional loan offers, as well as to verify your identity, protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, or otherwise as needed to manage our business.
c. Job Applicants. If your PII is submitted when applying for a position with us, the information will be used solely in connection with considering and acting upon your application. We may retain your PII for a period of time, but only for the purpose of considering your application for current or future available positions or as required by law.
4. With Whom do we Share Your Information
b. Lenders or Matching Service Providers. In submitting an inquiry for a loan product or other service offered through this website, when you click on any button indicating an acceptance or agreement to terms, a continuance of processing or submission, you signify your agreement to proceed and you are consenting, acknowledging and agreeing to the disclosure of your PII, as described herein, with lenders in our network (“Lenders”) with which you are or may be matched. Please note that no hard inquiry of credit will be performed by MoveCU or its network “Lenders” unless you authorize us to do so by submitting a completed loan request. So please note the language at the end of each form submission to understand if you are consenting to a hard or soft inquiry. NOTE THAT even if you do not provide your Social Security number, we may access your credit file to assist in the prevention of identity theft and to verify your request is accurate and complete. Lastly, not all network “Lenders” will obtain your SSN and each “Lender” has its own requirements, disclosures and consent requirements.
BE AWARE that the Lenders with which you are matched may retain or use your Information whether or not you use their services and you should contact these Lenders directly concerning their privacy and information sharing practices which may differ from MoveCU.
e. Services Providers. We may share your personal information with our authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf, including in connection with your request for a loan or the funding, sale and/or servicing of your loan. These third parties include, without limitation, credit bureaus, escrow companies, closing agents, marketing and customer services firms, credit card companies, or entities that provide business analysis or website support. These third parties may have access to PII needed to perform their functions.
5. Other Situations. We also may disclose your information at our sole discretion:
7. Non-Personally Identifiable Information. We may share Non-PII with third parties in our discretion.
8. Third Party Links and Policies. Our website contains links to other websites owned and operated by third parties. These third parties and their servers may be located in the United States or in other countries. We do not control and are not responsible for, the privacy and security practices of these third parties. We recommend that you review the privacy and security policies of these third parties to determine how they handle Information they may collect about you
9. Updating and Accessing Your Information. The appropriate method(s) for accessing your Information, if any, will depend on which sites or services you have used. Depending on the respective service, you may have the ability to view or edit some of your information online. If you have submitted a loan request with us, you can update your personal information by contacting our Customer Care Department at email@example.com.
10. Choices about Collection and Use of Your Information.
a. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but that may cause you to be unable to use certain features of our websites or receive certain products or services.
b. Federal and state regulations may require that we store completed loan requests for various periods of time. In order to comply with these requirements, we may be unable to delete your information from our database until the expiration of the applicable period.
11. How we Protect your PII. We take industry standard security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your PII from unauthorized access and disclosure. In addition to the restrictions outlined above, we require employees to comply with information security safeguards, we use encryption in the transmission of your PII between your system and ours, and we use firewalls to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your PII.
No system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your Information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your PII, searches or other communications will always remain secure. Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their PII. Please refer to the Federal Trade Commission’s website for information about how to protect yourself against identity theft.
MoveCU may change, remove or add a Business in our discretion without notice to you.